Cancellation and Payment Policy:
We accept the following methods of payment:
Visa & Mastercard Credit Cards
PayPal – Amex, Visa & Mastercard
Rates listed are based on group size of 2 persons minimum. (some tours require a 3 or 4 person minimum those are listed on the individual tours)
Rates are based on US$ Dollars and are per person
Prices are subject to change at any time before you confirm.
You may be joined with other persons or groups on a tour – but never on a large group
Items included in tour are specified in the tour description. Full day tours include:
– dedicated van and driver transfer
– guided tour with experienced and professional guide, including specialist guides where appropriate
– beverage cooler on ground transfers
– entrance fees
– local lunch with beverage
– tour equipment (such as headlamps, inner tubes, etc)
Items not included are specified on the tour description
Rates do not typically include:
– Items not included are specified on the tour description – please review carefully
– Gratuities are optional and are not included – please feel free to tip your driver/guide for a job well done.
– Items of personal nature
– Meals and beverages not specified
The responsibility of Belize Fun Tours is limited and acts only as an agent for the passengers in regards to travel whether by private car, boat, aircraft, or any other conveyance, and assumes no liability for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity which may be occasioned either by reason of defect, through the acts of God, dangers incident to the sea, fire, breakdown in machinery, acts of government or other authorities, de jure or de facto, or wars, whether declared or not, hostilities, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, pilferage, epidemic, medical or customs regulations of from any caused beyond Belize Fun Tours control, or from any loss of damage resulting from improper passports, visas or other documents. Belize Fun Tours cannot accept responsibility for the loss or additional expenses due to delay or changes in schedules or other causes. The right is reserved to accept or decline any passenger should such person’s health or general deportment impede the operation of the services to the detriment of the other passengers. Refunds regarding these passengers will be handled on an individual basis. Belize Fun Tours reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any itinerary as may be deemed necessary for the carrying out of the tour package either before departure or en route, or withdraw any tour or package. Baggage is carried at passengers’ own risk and baggage insurance is recommended. The issuing of tickets and vouchers shall be deemed to be consent to the above conditions. The airlines concerned are not be held responsible for any act, omission or event during the time passengers are not on board their aircraft or conveyances. The passage contract in use by the airlines concerned, when issued, shall constitute the whole contract between the airlines and the purchaser of these tours or packages and/or the passengers.
When you book an excursion with Belize Fun Tours you accept responsibility for the proper conduct of yourself and your party while on the tour. We reserve the right to terminate your tour or of any member of your party due to misconduct. If your actions or that of any other member of your party causes damage to the tour equipment, you agree to fully indemnify us against any claim made against us or on behalf of the owners of such equipment.
Changes to Tours:
There is no charge for last minute changes up to 48 hours prior to the tour day.
Deposit, Payment & Cancellation Policy:
Deposit / Payment Requirement:
50 % Deposit required to confirm most reservations.(Tours only)
You have the option to prepay your tour in full online should you wish.
Final balance for your excursion is payable on arrival in Belize for Tours in Cash. Should you not show for your tour without 48 hours prior notice Belize Fun Tours reserves the right to charge full value of the excursion to your Credit Card on file.
Itinerary and rate are not guaranteed until reservations are confirmed with payment.
50% is due at the time of booking to confirm all vacation packages, the balance is due 60 days before arrival.
Hotel availability and prices is not guaranteed until deposit is made.
All vacation packages that are within 60 days of arrival must be paid in full.
Tours and Cruise Ship Shore Excursions
Cancellations must be made in writing (email or otherwise) at least 7 days prior to service.
No refunds are given for any unused portion of the tour..
No refunds will be given for no-shows or on cancellations received less than 48 hours prior to tour day.
The date on which the request to cancel is received by Belize Fun Tours will determine the refund due as follows:
Cancellation 7 days or more before: Amount paid less upfront costs. These upfront costs may represent out of pocket expenses for tickets, or cost to reserve excursion.
Cancellation 72 hours before: 50% of amount paid less upfront costs. These upfront costs may represent out of pocket expenses for tickets, or cost to reserve excursion.
Cancellation 24 hours or less: no refund
Cruise Ship guests will receive a full refund in the event the ship does not port or cancels port in Belize!
Cancellations made 90 days before arrival 100% refund (Less Credit Card Processing Fees)
Cancellation made within 60 days of arrival 50% refund (Less Credit Card Processing Fees)
No Refunds for cancellations made within 30 days of arrival.
Tour Timelines & Back to Ship Guarantee:
We understand ship deadlines and we have never missed a ships last tender, not once.
We understand the challenges in getting off the ship – our guides remain at the designated meeting point until you arrive.
All Belize Fun Tours Shore Excursions are designed to be at a relaxed and enjoyable pace – from single tours to our combo tours.
We were the only operator to offer a NEXT PORT GUARANTEE!
Guest Satisfaction Guarantee:
We have 15 years experience in the hospitality industry – at the highest levels of hotel management, tourism organizations, and tourism initiatives in Belize. We know our country and we excel at customer service. Our guides are carefully selected and individually trained in delivering outstanding customer service.
- Belize Fun Tours cannot be held responsible or liable for trip cancellations or altered itineraries due to reasons beyond our control.
- There will be no refunds for no-shows, unused portions of tours or acts of God for circumstances beyond the control of Belize Fun Tours .
- Belize Fun Tours is not liable for any injury, death, accident, delay or loss as related directly or indirectly with tours/trips.
- Belize Fun Tours is not liable for any expense(s) incurred by loss or damage to the guest’s personal property while participating in any tour.
- The Customer and/or Agent declare to be well aware and informed regarding the nature of excursions and about the risks of traveling through Belize in general. Belize Fun Tours provides sufficient information about proper clothing and the policies in general. It is the responsibility of the guide to inform his / her guest regarding the simple and adventure based nature of listed packages. It is therefore important that guides make sure that their guests know what to expect.