Top 10 Tours in Belize
Adventure - 9.3
Activity Level - 8
Guide Knowledge - 10
Company Responsiveness - 9.2
Would recomend to a friend - 10
Find the top ten tours in Belize, rated by our travelers.
The top 10 tours to do in Belize! If you’re wondering, the Fun Tours Team has done them all!
1) Actun Tunichil Muknal – Not Just a cave excursion but an archaeology and history tour into the lifestyle and rituals of the Ancient Maya in Mesoamerica. Available from Belize City, Ambergris Caye, Caye Caulker and San Ignacio. (San Ignacio guest use this link)
2) Belize Cave Tubing, Zipline and Xunantunich Maya Ruins Tour – This tour made the list for being the most fun packed tour at the best cost ever. This tour is available for guests from Ambergris Caye, Caye Caulker, Belize City and San Ignacio.
3) Lamanai ( Submerged Crocodile) – When the Spanish came to the area, they met people inhabiting the area at Lamanai. Most of Mesoamerica was already lying in ruins waiting to be rediscovered.
4) Caracol and Rio on pools – An awesome full day tour to the mountain pine ridge and one of the most significant civilizations to inhabit Mesoamerica. (Available from Belize City and San Ignacio Cayo price varies)
5) Belize Cave Tubing and Altun Ha Maya Ruins – Truly one of the best ways to enjoy some adventure as well as Maya history. Can also be combined with Zipline as a triple Tour (Cave Tubing, Zipline and Altun Ha)
6) Altun Ha and Community Baboon Sanctuary – Don’t be confused by the name, the sanctuary is actually home to the Howler Monkeys. This is one of the best Family tours especially if you bring your kids along.
7) Belize Cave Tubing and Zipline tour – Tours to the Nohoch Che’en Archaeological Reserve started with this tour and after 20 years it is still the number one tour in Belize and the number one tour for cruise guests on a Western Caribbean cruise.
8) Tikal, Peten Guatemala – What many guests visiting Belize don’t realize is that its possible to visit the city of Tikal whilst on vacation in Belize. Designated a UNESCO World Heritage sit. This tour should be a must for any traveler coming to Belize especially if you will be in Belize longer than a week. 1 day tours as well as vacation package options available.
9) Horseback riding and the Belize Zoo. – Talk about an amazing nature tour, ride trails in amazing dense forests seeing the flora and fauna of Belize.
10) Chechem Ha Caves Exploration and Nohoch Che’En Cave Tubing River Float – The best of both worlds and Archaeology Maya History tour and a Relaxing river cave float to end the day! (email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote)